Santa stop here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Irish blessing

Guess we've all fallen behind in our blogging. Spring Break is just around the corner, and I could use the break! I have a professional paper to complete along with my mid-term self evaluation and paperwork from today's patients before I can officially say my "break" has begun. Then, I have an exam at 8 a.m. on the Monday after Spring Break, so really my break will be spent studying cardiomyopathy and different types of shock, etc. I also need to be activly seeking employment. I am looking forward to balancing out the studying/job search with some fun with "the folks" (my grandmother and parents) and "the kids" (my two plus a niece and nephew) in a condo somewhere near Houston, TX.
In honor of upcoming St. Patrick's Day, I just wanted to share a familiar poem my cousin forwarded to me:

May there always be work for your hands to do,
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane,
May a rainbow be certain to follow the rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you!

Good night for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment