- I am thankful for this Advent season as we prepare our hearts and homes and families for the birth of Baby Jesus.
- I am thankful that I have a little gas in my car, a little money in my checking account, food in my pantry and fridge (in particular the baking goods!), and a roof over my head this holiday season when not everyone can say the same.
- I am thankful that my FIL slipped away peacefully with family nearby and that he will be "home" for the holidays.
- I am especially thankful for all of the blog love you all have shown me over the past few trying weeks. Thank you and I appreciate you.
- I am thankful for my family, especially my hard-working husband and children who do their best in school. I don't tell them nearly enough how proud I am of them. Also, I am thankful for my two SILs upon whose shoulders the burden of making all of the final arrangements for my FIL fell.
- I am thankful for a God who keeps blessing me over and over and over again until my cup overflows.
What are you thankful for as we delve into this holiday season?