Santa stop here

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Red velvet white chocolate chip cookies

Welcome and/or welcome back!

I guess I'll call this a "countdown to Christmas" theme. I'm trying to keep the posts short and sweet and maybe get around to blogging more often than once a year. I'm searching for a cookie recipe for a cookie exchange I do every year with a couple of my girlfriends. I think this year will be our "4th annual" get together. If I were an organized person, this is the point where I'd list the cookies I've made for the previous years and include the recipes or links to the recipes and photos. Alas, I am not that organized and my memory is not that great to remember that far back. I can tell you what last year's cookie was...Pistachio Cherry Meltaways. They turned out absolutely amazeballs! I made them for the cookie exchange and for my own holiday gatherings I liked them so much.
Here's the link for that recipe, complete with photos that I may or may not have on my computer somewhere : )...

http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2013/11/pistachio-cherry-meltaways.html

This is a cookie from Betty Crocker I've tried for this year's cookie swap: Red velvet white chocolate chip cookies. They turned out great and they look perfect for a Christmas table. If you decide to make them, follow the tip of removing them from the oven after 8 minutes even if they don't look done! The first batch I made turned hard because I thought they weren't done and left them in the oven for 2 additional minutes. Check it out...

http://www.bettycrocker.com/menus-holidays-parties/mhplibrary/holidays/red-velvet-white-chocolate-chip-cookies

If you have a tried and true recipe you'd like to share, please leave a comment or a link.

Thanks!

Until next time,
Eastlyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I am searching my kitchen cabinets for cookies way too early in the morning. Seriously, these recipes are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete