Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so let us all be thankful. --Buddha
Well, blog family, it is Thursday once again and time to list things for which I'm thankful. This could go on and on, but I'll save some for the Thursdays to come.
(1) I am thankful for my health and strength (and blog buddies who tell me I'm a "foxy mama"!). Dealing with my mother-in-law's Alzheimer's disease and my grandmother's dementia and learning of all of the families struggling with other medical conditions really make me thankful for my soundness of mind and body.
(2) I am thankful I still have a roof over my head. Times are really tough in our household right now, and I still haven't landed a job. Maybe if I spent a little more time job hunting instead of blogging...
(3) I am thankful for the faith to know that this (financial hardship), too, shall pass and God will put me right where he needs me the most as far as a job is concerned.
(4) I thank God for my family and friends, including all of my blog acquaintances whom I ask God to bless abundantly every day.
(5) I am thankful for the little bit of rain and my flowers that are still blooming away in the Texas heat. They bring me a little joy each day.
Until next time, blog buds...