Santa stop here

Friday, June 19, 2009

Short and Sweet

Ever have one of those days where you have so many ambitions as you start your day, and then before you know it, the day is gone? Well, that is how my today went. I got up thinking I'd complete my nursing care study, one of my online assessments and attend a support group meeting. Then, tomorrow I can focus on preparations for Trey's party. Sunday, I can attend church, attend an AA meeting (another nursing school requirement for this summer session) and cook a good old-fashioned Sunday dinner and study some.
Well, I managed to attend the support group meeting, start an assessment (which I couldn't finish because my eyelids were drooping and I couldn't answer anything correctly), and check e-mails, throw together lunch and dinner for Mike & the kids. Thank goodness for Mike who kept my sink free of dirty dishes for the day. It's 1:05 a.m. on Saturday morning now, and I can hear Sasha asking Alisa one question after another: "Can you draw a tiger? Can you draw a lion? Can you draw...?" Mike is listening to a book on tape (or maybe the book on tape is listening to him snore). I think Aaron is probably knocked out. He had company over then went to his friend Shawn's house until about 10 p.m. after I returned from the support group for bipolar and depression (another nursing school requirement, although...) Thank God for your health-physical and mental! Please say a prayer for those who are unemployed or underemployed. Good night (morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment