Santa stop here

Friday, July 26, 2013

Five Question Friday ALREADY?

Has a week already zipped by and I missed it? My, how these summer days fly by! I think I have thought about blogging something each day this week, but alas, when I logged in my last post was 5QF from last week. Shame on me! It's raining outside...a nice steady gentle sort of rain. You know the kind that's great for sleeping (especially when everyone else in the house is sleeping in when you come home from a 12-hour shift at work!), and that's just what I plan to do after I link up with Mama M at My Little Life. First things first, people! *smile* Here goes...

1. What is your best secret cleaning tip?
Ha ha ha ha. That is some punchline, I tell you! Oh, you mean that was a serious question? Well, let's see. I could tell you all sorts of "do as I say not as I do" scenarios, like establish a routine and do a little every day to avoid having a nightmare task ahead of you when company says they're coming. Share the responsibilities. I tried breaking it down to a series of daily tasks once upon a time ago, but it never really took off with the family and I got tired of feeling like "Cinderelly, Cinderelly..." Went something like this: Monday-mail & money (sort, recycle, shred, pay bills, etc.); Tuesday-Toilets (scrub) and towels (wash, fold, put away); Wednesday Wash (the rest of the laundry); Thursday-errands & grocery shopping (not much rhymes with "Thursday" but we get our grocery ads on Wednesday around here). Friday-floors (sweep, mop, vacuum). If you need additional help, just ask the Fly Lady!


2. What is your favorite food to snack on during movie night?
Popcorn and ice cream...sometimes whoppers or m&m's if I'm in a mood for candy


3. If it was up to you, what would you have named the royal baby?
I probably would have just dropped the George and gone with Alexander

4. If you could be any Disney character who would you choose?
Ariel was the first Disney character to pop into my head. I would just love hanging out under the sea with Sebastian the crab and singing all of those great songs from The Little Mermaid.


5. What's the most important part of a healthy relationship?

Communication! Say what you mean and mean what you say. Say "I love you" often (if you mean it); listen as well as speak, etc...

My eyes are past "getting heavy" so I must go and let them rest for a while. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time...

1 comment: