Is it really Friday again so soon? Click on the Five Question Friday button to the right to join in on the fun or for more details. OR you could always join the blog hop sponsored by simplystacie and my wee view by clicking on the Fun Follow Friday button. Here goes...
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper? It totally depends. I think I'm a pretty neat sleeper. Sometimes it seems as if I haven't moved at all throughout the night. Other nights I know I toss and turn a lot but not to the degree that the covers are on the floor and the pillows are at the foot of the bed or anything like that. I sleep with covers, Hubby sleeps without so sometimes the sheets get a little tangled and twisted.
2. Fill in the blank: I wish I was more _____
Picture Ursula the Sea Witch from The Little Mermaid clasping her hands and saying, "Oh this is just too easy. She's fallen in love with a Prince!" Now picture me saying, "Oh this is just too easy! I wish I was more organized!" I can think of some other words to finish that statement, but "organization" wins hands down.
3. What is something you wish you had been warned about?
Umm ... err...uhh. Let me just spit it out already: marital "expectations." Let me preface that by saying sex education in my parents' household consisted of 6 words: don't do IT until you're married. Well, we did have access to the Life Cycle Library, too, which was a collection of about 3 or 4 volumes that was probably published before I was ever born. They mainly talked about puberty and "petting" (archaic word for making out). Sometimes demands of married life and parenthood are overwhelming--a little warning would have been nice.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market? Just for the record, I don't really shop much, not even garage sales and flea markets. I can remember being dragged from garage sale to garage sale with my grandmother one summer. She bought me and my sister purses made with a cool whip tub for a bottom with holes punched around the top and a drawstring top crocheted to the cool whip tub. Maybe not the greatest find, but definitely unique and "memorable." More recently I bought a bike rack for the back of my van from my next door neighbor (which I have yet to use--best laid plans, right?!).
(5) If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? Ahhhh, food, my favorite subject! This is probably the most difficult question of all because it's after 4 a.m. and I'm hungry, so really a bowl of cereal would probably do. As long as I'm dreaming though, let's make the most of it. I'd start with a chilled fruit soup-like they often serve on cruise ships. My SIL thinks this sounds totally gross, but a few spoonfuls served in a beautiful piece of crystal or china would be a nice start in my opinion. Next, I'd have a lobster tail along with a filet of fish with more seafood -crab, shrimp, spinach, wine & butter-piled on top (I'm thinking Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen here) with a house salad and onion rings on the side. As if that's not a recipe for gastrointestinal distress in and of itself, I'd have some yumscrumptious variety of cheesecake for dessert with a splash of decaf coffee to wash it down.
Well, folks, that was fun and now I'm done. Until next time...